Our blogs have discussed the importance of oral cancer screenings, how dental implants are placed, how often dental X-rays need to be taken, and what a crown placement procedure entails. Learn more about these topics by visiting the following webpages:
- For a detailed description of the signs and symptoms of oral cancer, visit WebMD.com.
- PubMed Health provides an overview of oral cancer, including its risk factors, symptoms, and prognosis.
- This detailed article describes how dental crowns are fitted and placed.
- Visit the American Dental Association online to learn about dental X-rays and how frequently they should be taken.
- Colgate.com provides a detailed overview of dental X-rays and explains who should have them most often.
At Webster Dental Care, our general dentists provide affordable care to ensure our patients’ oral health. Call (314) 266-2249 today to learn more.